OCF FACTORING BUSINESS COMPANY
- Providing factoring services nationwide
- Over 70 years of factoring business company experience
- Up to 97% Advance Rates
WHAT SETS US APART
Same Day funding on approved invoices
We do not require a long term contract.
97% advance rates; tops in the industry
Credit analysis on new and existing customers
Continuous collection management and
follow up on factored invoices
Invoice and statement mailing (postage included)
Account status inquiries anytime;
24/7 online account access.
Our flexibility allows you to maintain control:
You select accounts you prefer to factor
on an invoice by invoice basis.
You control total factoring costs by only
factoring on an "as needed" basis.
Up to 97% Factoring Business Advance Rates:
Advance rates are based on overall risk
associated with a particular industry as
well as experience and track record.
We hold reserve accounts to accommodate
industries which typically experience dilution
and that we would otherwise not be able
to service. Advance rates range from
80% to 97% of the gross invoice amount.
Fees are determined based on your industry,
the credit worthiness of your customers,
how quickly your invoices turn, and
monthly factoring volume.
OCF provides individualized customer service,
by tailoring our flexible programs to fit the individual
needs of each of our clients. We strive to
be responsive, handling receivables
with speed, efficiency, and a personal touch.
As a client you are assigned one account
administrator who will personally handle
all of your account activity and inquiries.
This gives us the ability to buy your
receivables and get the money to
you within 12 to 24 hours.
Having one person look after your account
also makes it easy for you to decide
which invoices you are going to sell and
when you want to sell those invoices.
Our funding is primarily done by
direct deposit or wire.
OCF has more than 70 years of successful
cash flow and credit management experience,
experience we would love to put to work for you.
To talk with a member of our sales team,
please contact one of our regional offices at:
Fax #: 425-702-1874
On-Line Factoring Business
Factoring Business Home Page
Why Factoring is Necessary
Credit Risk Management
Is Factoring For You
How Factoring Works
Definitions of Commercial Business
commercial enterprise, business enterprise, business -- (the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects; "computers are now widely used in business")
-> commerce, commercialism, mercantilism -- (transactions (sales and purchases) having the objective of supplying commodities (goods and services))
=> trading -- (buying or selling securities or commodities)
=> trade -- (the commercial exchange (buying and selling on domestic or international markets) of goods and services; "Venice was an important center of trade with the East"; "they are accused of conspiring to constrain trade")
=> e-commerce -- (commerce conducted electronically (as on the internet))
=> exchange, interchange -- (reciprocal transfer of equivalent sums of money especially the currencies of different countries; "he earns his living from the interchange of currency")
=> initial public offering, IPO, initial offering -- (a corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public)
=> commercial enterprise, business enterprise, business -- (the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects; "computers are now widely used in business")
(1268) business, concern, business concern, business organization, business organisation -- (a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it; "he bought his brother's business"; "a small mom-and-pop business"; "a racially integrated business concern")
2. (291) commercial enterprise, business enterprise, business -- (the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects; "computers are now widely used in business")
3. (177) business, business sector -- (business concerns collectively; "Government and business could not agree")
4. (122) business -- (the volume of commercial activity; "business is good today"; "show me where the business was today")
5. (63) business -- (a rightful concern or responsibility; "it's none of your business"; "mind your own business")
6. (33) occupation, business, job, line of work, line -- (the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; "he's not in my line of business")
7. (13) business -- (an immediate objective; "gossip was the main business of the evening")
8. (3) business, stage business, byplay -- (incidental activity performed by an actor for dramatic effect; "his business with the cane was hilarious")