OCF FACTORING COMPANY
- Providing factoring services nationwide
- Over 70 years of factoring company account experience
- Up to 97% Advance Rates
WHAT SETS US APART
• Same Day funding on approved invoices
• We do not require a long term contract.
• 97% advance rates; tops in the industry
• Credit analysis on new and existing customers
• Continuous collection management and
follow up on factored invoices
• Invoice and statement mailing (postage included)
• Account status inquiries anytime;
24/7 online account access.
Our flexibility allows you to maintain control:
• You select accounts you prefer to factor
on an invoice by invoice basis.
• You control total factoring costs by only
factoring on an "as needed" basis.
Up to 97% Factoring Account Advance Rates:
Advance rates are based on overall risk
associated with a particular industry as
well as experience and track record.
We hold reserve accounts to accommodate
industries which typically experience dilution
and that we would otherwise not be able
to service. Advance rates range from
80% to 97% of the gross invoice amount.
Fees are determined based on your industry,
the credit worthiness of your customers,
how quickly your invoices turn, and
monthly factoring volume.
OCF provides individualized customer service,
by tailoring our flexible programs to fit the individual
needs of each of our clients. We strive to
be responsive, handling receivables
with speed, efficiency, and a personal touch.
As a client you are assigned one account
administrator who will personally handle
all of your account activity and inquiries.
This gives us the ability to buy your
receivables and get the money to
you within 12 to 24 hours.
Having one person look after your account
also makes it easy for you to decide
which invoices you are going to sell and
when you want to sell those invoices.
Our funding is primarily done by
direct deposit or wire.
OCF has more than 70 years of successful
cash flow and credit management experience,
experience we would love to put to work for you.
To talk with a member of our sales team,
please contact one of our regional offices at:
Toll Free: 888-266-0197
Fax #: 425-702-1874
On-Line Factoring Business
Factoring Account Home Page
Why Factoring is Necessary
Credit Risk Management
Is Factoring For You
How Factoring Works